Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Time is Drawing Nigh (Dec 16, 2008)

Greetings, Rajan,

I love this life.
I mean, I'm really diggin' this existence. A friend told me today that
the Universe is a woman...if you touch her just right, she opens like a lotus
and gives you everything you could ever want. Yes.
Malleable. Impermanent. Impressionable.

Yet consciousness is unchanging. Unwavering. The love of the Most High is
ever-steady, watching, laughing silently as we fumble around in fleshy form
numbly trying to figure it all out.

Feel, and through sensation, connect with everything. Movement and stillness,
experience and observation, Shiva and Shakti...

My friend, ups and downs are inevitable. The market, amorous love, exuber-
ance, it all changes. All the time, it changes...sometimes slowly, other times
with a rapidity known only to particles of light. What can we hold onto? Where
can we rest our love?
Breathe, be still...You know.

Forgive my ramblings...I've been writing all day. :) I've been setting up all the
behind the scenes necessaries for a life lived excellently (by my standards)
while I'm away. As I journey out, I'll be diving in, finding the strength to serve
through self-nourishment...calling upon the gifts my Creator has given me...
writing, music, intuitive understanding and creative expression. By day, I'm a
do-gooder, helping those who break their backs to make the world go 'round.
By night, mystic and poet. Lover and Beloved.
Not a bad way to roll, huh?

You can peruse my pennings in two other places.
This is a a collection of previous emails and timely updates from the
frontlines of this seva mission.

www.pickaxeglint.blogspot.com
This one is for those who wanna dive a little deeper. I can't guarantee
that all content will be suitable for all ages, so consider yourself cau-
tioned.

I've also created a paypal account for anyone who cares to donate to the
cause. These donations aren't tax-deductible, unfortunately, but they will
count as karma points. :) All funds coming to this account will be utilized to
do more service work while I'm out east. They'll cover things like travel expen-
ses, economic assistance to small-business owners, food for the community
house I'll be staying at, and whatever emergencies may arise.
You may click here to donate, or follow the link at the bottom of this email.

Last Yoga Class
Before I bail, I have one more Wednesday at the Shiatsu Massage School in
Santa Monica. This is going to be a really good one. It's the last in this series
on grounding and moving with purpose. If you haven't had a chance to make it
yet, here ya go. Jump in. :)

Bodywork, Private Yoga and Meditation

I only have a few more spaces available in the next week and a half to see
patients and students. If you want to give someone an amazing Christmas or
Hanukkah gift, it doesn't get much better than the experience of empowerment
and tranquility. If you wanna give yourself this gift that you may better bring your
inner gifts to the outer world, even better.
Call for an appointment, and call soon.
323 620 3239

Sit still, my friend. It's all happening, right now, right before you, and your full
participation is essential. Be quiet, and listen for the whispers.

I love you.
:)
Mateo

--
Love, Burn, Laugh and Learn...and above all else, Know Thyself.
We are the ones we've been waiting for.
:::::::::
www.getselfcentered.com
www.myspace.com/teofriends
www.playfulwarrior.blogspot.com
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=1932693

No comments:

Post a Comment