Search This Blog

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Let's Do This (Nov 8, 2008)

Amigo,

In just a few short hours I will begin my Yoga Mala...108 Sun Salutations
to raise funds for charity work in Goa, India. I'll be sweating in the California
sunshine to the rhythms of hand drums and the sounds of 20 other burners
breathing heavy beside me. Pray for me. :)

I still have yet to reach my goal of $1000 to donate to the Tree of Life. We're
gettin close, but not quite there yet.
I did some math, and figured out that if everyone I know was to contribute $5,
I would not only meet this mark, but exceed it, thus facilitating more service
to more people.

Will you help me?

All you have to do is go to www.psalmisadora.com/tree_of_life/index.shtml,
and click on the donate button, then send me an email letting me know that
you've laid your fivespot on the mat, so I can keep track of what's comin
through. Simple, huh?

I know that when people put their energies together behind a common goal,
mountains can be moved. Let's get ta diggin. ;)

Much Love,
Mateo

ps. remember that all contributions to this 501c3 charity are TAX DEDUCT-
IBLE, so you can help yourself while helping others. WIN-WIN!!!
Bless up.


--
:::::::::
We are the ones we've been waiting for. Stand up.
:::::::::

karma_warrior.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment