Search This Blog

Sunday, December 14, 2008

14 days till liftoff

Dec. 14
Only 2 weeks left to go before I board a plane to Mama India.
So much left to do.
I need to get a smaller computer. I have this big heavy phat laptop, but I don't think it's a good idea to lug it around India...it's kinda frail at this point, anyhow. What I'd love is a small, lightweight aluminum macbook.
Puttin' it out there, Universe!
I also need to go get new glasses, as mine have been broken for a long cool minute now...and some shoes...
Tyin' up loose ends, seeing patients...these fill my days. Finding places to give my stuff away. Doing my best to get enough sleep. Meditating. Slippin' in asana series ten minutes at a time.
Divine.
Anxiety grabs me by the gut for a few minutes every day now. I release and trust that I'm in flow...this twisting is just my resistance to letting go, I know.
So much learned.
So much left to learn.
Man, this life is BIG, and here I've been foolish enough to take on livin'. :) And livin' little don't work no more. Arms outstretched, heart open and vulnerable is the only way that I can play these days, love spreading across the planet, even bathing those I don't enjoy, people, places, situations, everything filled with this all pervading acceptance. Appreciation.
And the ride gets sweeter.
Like honey...

No comments:

Post a Comment