Search This Blog

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Power Packed (June 23, 2008)

Hey my friend,
29 has officially begun. Round after round of transformative lessons come.
My body's tired and my head spins, and my only solace is to go within, bless up and thank Him, again.
I find myself in an interesting prediciment, one of self design, of course. :)
A nomad for a few, steppin up from the rubble of my ego's destruction with the loving support of my closest.
Thankfully, I have tools to work with. God bless tools.
Now let's play. :)
Thursday 6/26:
Our forces align with the Lulu crew in Santa Monica!!!
I've been waiting for this one for a minute. Shake up your stuff and head over to the Promenade by 7:30 for a selfcentered Lululemon special, featuring group meditation and yoga made simple and fun. I'll be rockin the freestyle throughout the night, so come out and play. It's time.
Join the evoLUtion!
Lululemon Athletica
331 Santa Monica Blvd
Santa Monica, CA 90401
Free!
More Info:
Friday 6/27:
Again on the west side!!! :)
This is a more intimate selfcentered gathering, focused on community and comradery.
This is your opportunity to sit with new friends, share music and stories, and still get still.
We start promptly at 6, so show up with a dish and get ready to sit.
The theme of this PLC is relaxation. Dress comfy. Bring a friend.
This is gonna be fun. :)
Pleasure Loves Company potluck
Kathmandu, back room
Lincoln, north of Pico.
Suggested donation: $10
Saturday 6/28:
Are you ready to see the world through a clear lens, allow your internal wisdom to guide you, and remain calm, cool, and connected in any scenario?
Time to head to Topanga for a selfcentered Immersion!
Saturday, from 1:pm to 10, we're divin in deep to clear out the clutter.
You know that meditation is good for you...it's been scientifically proven time and again. Now make it a part of your daily life.
In addition to giving you more tools to apply to a life under construction, the Immersion offers you the opportunity to step away from your day to day in a way that's uniquely you.
AND, you'll be hanging out with some of the sweetest inhabitants of the city of Angels: your friends. :)
Price: $105
***Price for 2: $165***
Call 888.5SC.TOUR to register
After that, I'm off to Wyoming for a week of creative retreat.
See you soon. :)
If you have any questions whatsoever, feel free to hit me here or on my cell. 323 620 3239
LOVE!!!

--
:::::::::
We are the ones we've been waiting for. Stand up.
:::::::::
http://www.getselfcentered.com/blogs/

No comments:

Post a Comment