Search This Blog

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Last Minute Adjustment (March 22, 2008)

Happy (almost) Easter!

Given the nature of the holy day we are speeding toward, I'm pushing our Ultimate Game back a few hours. I had planned on spending some early morning time in communion with a few other beautiful souls at a sunrise service, and I just learned that my chosen house of worship is holding ceremony at 11.

Come with me!

Agape is holding service at the Gibson Amphitheatre on the Universal Citywalk, and they're expecting about 5000 people. If you've yet to experience the Agape International Choir, lemme tell ya...it's a charge not to be missed. And, of course, Reverend Mike always has some goodness for ya soul. I can't think of a better way to start a day of resurrection awareness than a morning of personal quiet meditation followed by fellowship with 5000 brilliant beings singing and reelin in the spirit of personal empowerment and epic gratitude.

Afterward, we'll gather for our game of Ultimate at 2:30, Penmar Park.

I know it's a quick shift. Just hold on, hang loose and enjoy the ride. :)

Have a beautiful day!!!
Mateo

--
:::::::::
We are the ones we've been waiting for. Stand up.
:::::::::

No comments:

Post a Comment