Search This Blog

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Straight Up Download (Sep 3, 2008)

Whasshakin, Ace,

I start yoga teacher training in two days. Pray for me.
My big, earthy body has been getting a moderate amount
of movement for the last couple of months, but not a lot...
and now I'm jumping into the fire with one who carries the
transformational flame of Kali...like I said, pray for me.
I'll need the strength. :)
My teacher is a badass. If you'd like to check her out, peep
www.psalmisadora.com. I think there are two spaces left.
Wanna play?

In other news, my selfcentered crew is throwing a party to
shake things up a bit this Friday night. It's been a minute
since we've consciously indulged, so we're gonna. :)
The party starts at 8 with a group meditation, then it's just
straight dancin and makin music for the rest of the night. There's
a special musical guest at 9, DJs at 10, and an integrated drum
jam at 11. For more information, click here.

I'm still superslammed working on this Global Mala madness.
We have many of the intricate details locked down, but there's
still much to do. If you're interested in attending and would like
to be of service, I'd love to have you on our team for a couple of
days. If you know any decorators, we're specifically looking for
assistance in making the space pretty, and given that there will
be approximately 10,000 people in attendance and we plan on
having one of the most badass spaces in the place, there is
excellent opportunity for promotion. Holla at me. :)

I'm also still working on and looking forward to this Good Medicine
event in Hollywood. I'll be speaking and leading meditation around
2pm on the 14th of this month. We'll be rockin a full-on PDM (Public
Display of Meditation) on the walk of stars, so come out to play and
experience all the goodness that the world of legitimate natural care
has to offer.

With all this busy-ness in mi vida loca, I'm continuously grateful for
the ability to silence my world for a few minutes every day. I used to
think that meditation was something that only ninjas did, then I realized
that meditation awakes those mad ninja-skills in everyone. Focus,
precision, clarity, peace, grace, ease and eloquence...aw, hell yeah.
If you don't already have a daily meditation practice, or you're ready to
get some simple goodness, gimme a shout. I'll show you what I know.

I look forward to hearing from you, and seeing you in a couple of days.

Blessings, beautiful one!

Mateo

--
:::::::::
We are the ones we've been waiting for. Stand up.
:::::::::

No comments:

Post a Comment