Search This Blog

Saturday, December 13, 2008

I've Got One For Ya (Nov 25, 2008)

Aho, Mighty Warrior of Love,

I'm fresh off the mountain and feelin clear. 10 days of intense introspection
in the clean mountain air will do that for a man.
I've tapped into the truth held deep in my body, and opened the channels of
Spirit's wisdom para mi vida.

I received a lot of downloads whilst in retreat regarding how I move through the
world and the best ways to do so from this point forward, and one of the things
that came through powerfully was that it's time to open the floodgates NOW.
It's time to let my gifts pour forth unencumbered, and help others to do the same.
It's time to rock.

What does that look like?

In the immediate here and now, I'm offering all of my services: bodywork,
yoga training and meditation lessons completely by donation to you
and your friends, for the next ten days.


Lemme drop that again...

From now till December 5th, you can get therapeutic bodywork, private yoga
instruction, and meditation instruction, and the cost will be whatever you
feels right for you.

If you've been holding back on taking care of yourself, NOW'S THE TIME.
If you've been wanting to send your friends in for amazing treatments, NOW IS
THE TIME.

If you've been dreaming about a drunken hippopotamus living in your bathtub, MAYBE
YOU SHOULD HOLD OFF ON THAT.

But you should definitely get a massage, deepen your yoga practice, and drop
in for some stillness.
Now's the time to do it.

Here's some perspective:
My rates are as follows:
$125/hr -- Therapeutic Bodywork
$100/hr -- Private Yoga Lessons
$150/hr -- Meditation Instruction

Something else to consider:
I'm leaving for India in 4 weeks. I'll be gone for two months. I want to make sure
to see all my clients and friends before I go, and since I plan on working up until
departure, this is the best way to marry the worlds.
YOU NEED THIS, and here it is, easily accessible.
Sweet, huh?

Pick up your phone and call me to sort the details right now, as this offer only
stands for a week and a half, and I already have appointments on the books.

Unfortunately, people will miss out. Don't be one of those people.

323 620 3239


Participation trumps hesitation every time.


Remember how beautiful you are, and know that you are loved more than you can
imagine.

Huge hugs and Much love
:)
Mateo


ps.
Feel free to forward this to your friends. If they're cool with you, they're fine by me.

--
:::::::::
Love, Burn, Laugh and Learn...and above all else, KNOW THYSELF.
:::::::::
We are the ones we've been waiting for. Stand up.
:::::::::

No comments:

Post a Comment