Search This Blog

Monday, August 24, 2009

Yoga Love (03/24/09)

Hey My Friend,

I have SO MUCH I want to say...it's been a long minute, after all. :)

The first thing would be that yes, I am back in LA. More on that later.

The second and final (in this email) is that I'll be teaching this Saturday
at The Church in Ocean Park, which is in Santa Monica at Hill and Third,
Just a couple blocks inland from Main St.

I'm subbing this class for a friend, and will be focusing on Shakti Kundalini
Yoga, which is a form based in Bihar and Sri Vidya Tantra. It's a bit different
than probably any other yoga form you've studied, and is quite effective in
moving juice (my word for chi, qi, kundalini, prana, or energy :).

Three reasons you should come to this class:
1. You'll get high and grounded at the same time, and start your Saturday
the way you've always wanted but maybe never knew 'til now.
2. The sunlight through the stained glass makes for a beautiful morning and
is even more flattering to your complexion than candlelight.
3. You haven't seen me in close to three months, and I'm a really fun teacher,
AND I'm gonna go eat afterwards and you can come with and hang out in
shanti-space.

Yoga Love
by Donation
Saturday, March 28
10am-Noon
Church in Ocean Park
235 Hill St, Santa Monica, CA 90405

I promise I'll write more in the coming few. I just had to let you know asap about
this Saturday.

I look forward to seeing you soon!

LOVE
Mateo


--
Love, Burn, Laugh and Learn...and above all else, Know Thyself.
We are the ones we've been waiting for.
:::::::::
www.getselfcentered.com
www.myspace.com/teofriends
www.playfulwarrior.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment