Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Here We Go, IMPROV and ACRO (05/10/09)

Powerful One,

I invite you to come join me this Saturday for two very special events.
Both of these classes are a helluva lotta fun, and will expand your
understanding of who you think you are and what you think you're cap-
able of.
I think I just ended a sentence with a preposition. Hm.

EnlightenUpment
Improve your Life
Have you ever dropped into flow and ridden the wave of your day, deftly
navigating every little twist and turn, and gotten that rush, feeling every-
thing lining up in your favor, and that all is right in the world?
Imagine LIVING that way ALL THE TIME.
Invest one hour of your life on Saturday evening to developing the skills
necessary to living a full, rich, enjoyable existence, by learning to say
YES, and build a life you love, one agreement at a time.
Basically, come have fun and get better at everything.

EnlightenUpment
*FREE Intro*

Saturday, May 16th
6pm-7pm
Shiatsu Massage School
2309 Main St
Santa Monica, CA 90405

AcroYoga Fundamentals
with Yogi Hendlin
"Come fly with me, come fly, let's fly away..."
I just spent 4 hours down on the beach in Santa Monica, with the minimal
Acro knowledge that I hold, twisting, turning, flipping, base-ing and laughing
my face off with a crew of beautiful people. I'm BUZZING right now.
You can buzz too. :)
Learn how to support your partners, and surrender into the support that they
offer, through an awesome mix of Yoga, Acrobatics, Flying Sequences and
Thai Massage at the Church in Ocean Park.
My homie, Yogi is teaching this intensive from 10am-1pm on Saturday, and
I would love to fly you and experience your power. Come play with me. :)

Acro Intensive
Saturday, May 16, 2009
10am-1pm
CHURCH IN OCEAN PARK
235 Hill St
Santa Monica, CA 90405
$30 before 05/16/2009
$40 after 05/16/2009
Buy Tickets Online!!!

And there you have it, my friend. This Saturday. Block it out, because
there's plenty to do, as you can see. :)

Till then, get some sun, drink some water, and laugh as often as poss-
ible.
Oh, and tell 4 people you love them.

I love you.
:)
Mateo

No comments:

Post a Comment