Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Donation Bodywork is BACK!!! (04/21/09)

Greetings, Amigo,

I sit in a sunny patch of carpet in my new apartment in Santa Monica (!!!).
The weather has finally blessed us with warmth and clarity, signs that sum-
mer's comin' on. The wind has switched up on us, bringing fresh fragrances
to our awaiting faces.
This is a good life.
I'm glad you're here to share it.

Speaking of new and exciting...
I've moved into a new clinic space, practicing yoga and bodywork at Urban
Remedy Community Acupuncture (www.urbanremedy.org) in Venice. This
beautiful studio was created to offer anyone interested and available the
opportunity to experience outstanding health care at a price that everyone
can afford.
Simply put, you can show up and receive treatments from highly qualified
acupuncturists, and pay what you can within the sliding scale.

As my offering to and through this gracious space, I'll be practicing body-
work by donation for two weeks
, starting this Friday, April 24th. All you
have to do is call me to make an appointment, and show up. :)

Donation Bodywork
April 24-May 8, 2009
Urban Remedy
1509B Abbot Kinney Blvd.
Venice, CA 90291

by appointment only
323 620 3239

On a seperate note...Indian Images!!!
I've been wrestling with this beast since I got back to town. Who knew
how much work can go into creating a simple online photo album? At
long last, I present to you...Some Pictures From India. :)
This is a collection of some of my favorite shots out of the close to a
thousand that I gathered.
I hope you enjoy the visual stories as much as I enjoyed living them.


Get outside and enjoy the sun while we've got it. And if the clouds roll in,
enjoy that as well.

Much Love
Mateo


--
Love, Burn, Laugh and Learn...and above all else, Know Thyself.
We are the ones we've been waiting for.
:::::::::
www.getselfcentered.com
www.myspace.com/teofriends
www.playfulwarrior.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment