Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

...drumroll please... (05/08/09)

Aloha Sunshine!

A few days ago, I promised to share some exciting news with you.

There have been a lot of shifts in my life of late, and you know what
I've learned? When I continue to let go of everything I think I know,
surrendering into the flow of my life and...dare I say...the will of God,
everything works.
It's when I start trying to hold on to some glint of goodness, some
story of what's supposed to happen; force my hand and stay locked
in a concept...that's when things start to get sticky.
Now, this is nothing new...my elders have been sharing this with me
for years, but as Rumi once said, "Nothing is true until you experience
it."
Feel a loving desire, move in that direction, let go of what "should" or
"shouldn't" happen...it seems to be working.
So on that note...

I'm moving to Austin, Texas.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

I've booked my ticket, one way, flying out on May 27th, 2009.
I've been feeling this move coming for quite some time, and while I've
stepped in this direction, my steps have been trepidacious. It was only
when all of my Los Angeles securities began to crumble away that I
saw with absolute certainty that the time to go is NOW.
My steps must be bold, so here we go. :)

This means 3 things to us right now:

1. If you know anyone in the Austin area whom you respect and hold
in high regard, I would appreciate the introduction. I don't know anyone
but immediate family out there, and I'm kind of a communal creature. :)

2. I've got a lot of L.A. living to pack into these last (less than) 3 weeks,
and I'd like to do that with you. I'll keep you abreast of my activities so
we can grab classes and culture together. Keep your peepers peeled.
Already on the roster...Acroyoga, Ojai sweatlodge, Transformational
Improv Classes, Tantra Classes...ya know, livin.

3. If you've had any desire whatsoever to book me for some bodywork,
DO IT NOW. I would love to work with you as much as you'd love to get
some work done, so let's set it up. We only have about 2 and a half
weeks, then I'm taking these hands to the people of Central Texas. :)

I'll send you more information in the next couple of days. In the meantime,
pull out your calendar, pull out your phone, and let's get some facetime in.

I look forward to seeing you soon.

Love

Mateo
323 620 3239

ps. As we shift into summer and excitement inevitably builds, don't forget
to Sit Down, Shut Up, and Breathe.
It's good for you. :)


--
Love, Burn, Laugh and Learn...and above all else, Know Thyself.
We are the ones we've been waiting for.
:::::::::
www.getselfcentered.com
www.myspace.com/teofriends
www.playfulwarrior.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment