Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Way of The Playful Warrior (09/14/2009)

Hey SoulJah,

I have something VERY EXCITING to share with you, and it starts with a sto-
ry. Enjoy. :)

When I was a little kid, I was very practical and responsible. I often wondered
about this imagination stuff that everyone said children were supposed to
have in spades. My sister could create imaginary worlds at the drop of a hat,
which was a point of simultaneous fascination and frustration for me. She
learned song lyrics effortlessly, I took care of business. That's just how the
Most High made me.
When my parents split, I became the man of the house. I made sure that my
sister and mother and I were fed, that my sister and I were spiritually nourish-
ed, and I could save money like nobody's business.
Eventually, I realized that other people around me were having a lot more fun,
not worried nearly as much, and were reporting cool experiences I later came
to know as mystical, so...

I went to the other side.


I started practicing relaxation techniques, took up artistry (to avoid doing math),
and studied esoterics in depth. I became quite adept at the free-spirited hippie
life, lowering stress levels, and most times, I was the life of the party. I spent
my time discovering this whole other side of myself, and built my fun-filled imag-
ination, one new experience at at time.
It wasn't easy, but fortunately I was blessed with a lot of good teachers along
the way. I had my father reminding me not to take myself too seriously, Jakie
Cabe to start me on my improv path, Gil Sharp and Kenn Stilson, who pulled
greatness from me on the stage, and a grip of friends who pushed me into the
stuff my most interesting stories are made of.
I got really good at the healing arts, very in touch with my body-based instincts
and intuition, and found a new depth to my improvisational understanding of the
game of life. I took life lightly, and got right here, right now, as often as possible.

Then I hit my mid-twenties.

I left the safe haven of college and hit the city of Los Angeles like a babe still wet
from the womb...and realized the harsh truth of the world I'd been born into.
I realized that the primary game at play required business acumen, direction, skill
and willpower. It required tenacity and training. I got busy.
I studied niche marketing at AIA, massage and bodywork at CHAC, the top healing
arts academy in the nation, business and marketing with T. Harv Ecker and Max
Simon, and transformational leadership at Landmark Education. I produced a high-
end, Hollywood wellness event that sold out at 1500 heads, began serving celebrity
clientele in my massage business, became the lead educator for the selfcentered
meditation movement, taught yoga internationally, led a number of highly successful
adventure retreat experiences, and eventually facilitated transformational opportunit-
ies for over 3000 people.

Still, I felt something was missing. I had found various ways to accomplish and ach-
ieve, but I didn't feel that I was serving the world in the highest way I could. I knew
there had to be a way to tie all my training, education and experience together to
make accessible the the full richness of the human experience...some way to
bring back the genius of the Renaissance individual.

I found it. :)

Today I present to you...

THE WAY OF THE PLAYFUL WARRIOR


This is a brand-new, comprehensive program I've created to help you gain clarity in
your projects and relationships, feel amazing and focused, and communicate power-
fully
and authentically. Everything we do is rooted in the truth that lies in YOU, utilizing
simple, effective, time-proven, ancient methods to pull that force forth.

This exclusive, initiatory program is guaranteed to improve your earning potential
and performance, give you greater peace of mind, and increase your magnetism. In
addition, it's only for those business-minded visionaries who are serious about creating
the lives of their dreams.

I'm only taking on 4 more clients this month, so email me RIGHT AWAY if you're ready to
play ball.
I look forward to serving your growth.

Much Love
Mateo

--

--
Love, Burn, Laugh and Learn...and above all else, Know Thyself.
We are the ones we've been waiting for.
:::::::::
www.facebook.com/mateoj
www.playfulwarrioryoga.com
www.playfulwarrior.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment